All ILL requests must be placed through ILLiad. To use ILLiad you will need to create an account. Please complete the quick, one time registration by clicking on "First Time Users" below.
- Check the library catalog before submitting; materials owned by SCAD cannot be requested through Interlibrary Loan
- There is no charge for Interlibrary Loan unless the cost to obtain an item exceeds $20
- Plan ahead; it may take two to four weeks for requested materials to arrive
- Current textbooks cannot be requested through Interlibrary Loan
- Materials may not be requested on behalf of others
- Materials may not be placed on course reserves
Interlibrary Loan office hours: Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
SCAD Libraries ILL office will not lend or borrow any materials via ILL from December 12, 2016 through January 1, 2017.
All ILL requests received on or after December 11 will not be processed until January 2, 2017.